Report It

Street Lights & Potholes
Please contact the parish clerk to report street lighting faults or potholes, or alternatively use the West Sussex Online Reporting System for reporting potholes and the West Sussex Online Reporting System for WSCC managed street lights.

A map can be viewed at the Ark showing each street light and its corresponding number.
Love West Sussex
West Sussex County Council logoThe Love West Sussex site allows you to inform us of any highways issues such as overgrown vegetation, damaged kerbs, footpaths and verges, which you come across in the county.